Warning about Member " heavtank"

Rate this topic

Strungup

This member

http://forums.minidisc.org/index.php?showuser=63214

Probably has several other Id's here as well

do not do business with him .

He emailed me " Hey , I want your R900 , How much !"

I had already posted the price on the sale clearly ,....... further I set out for a SECONd Time the basic rules , Payment first , then I ship. And Also included that I had heard about him from other members , so my rules were NOT negotiable .

Silence afterwards , ........ this person wants you to send whatever , then cancel or Not make the payment ,......DO NOT do business with him .

Edited by Guitarfxr

This same guy asked about my RH10 and I gave him all the info and how I would not be scammed. He never responded after that. Once a scammer realizes that they can no longer scam you, they will not respond anymore. Anyone who asks a question about any product you're selling, and does not respond, is a scammer.

This same guy asked about my RH10 and I gave him all the info and how I would not be scammed. He never responded after that. Once a scammer realizes that they can no longer scam you, they will not respond anymore. Anyone who asks a question about any product you're selling, and does not respond, is a scammer.

You sure you waited long enough for a response? Real life can sometimes get in the way you know.. :)

But yeah, general rule is pay and recieve, not vice versa.

You sure you waited long enough for a response? Real life can sometimes get in the way you know.. :)

When you snooze, you lose. So if someone isnt' responding to their messages quick enough, it gives another buyer the chance to buy the item. And if you're a buyer, you want to buy the product as soon as possible before someone else gets it.

there are more than a few encounters with this person from others on this board . Based on there experience AND mine , I make my statement , you notice he isnt here defending himself ?

there are more than a few encounters with this person from others on this board . Based on there experience AND mine , I make my statement , you notice he isnt here defending himself ?

Because I dont have damn time to talk about this issue with some JAPS like you. SEE. I am the buyer . I have the money on my hand. First of all, I asking for the price. DId i make the deal with you ??? Did I say I am ready to buy??? I dont reply you back; you should know that is deal off. The person not even interested anymore.

Crazy peopel with Crazy thought. Can't hepl it.

You have something to say JAPS . Go ahead .

Defending for myself. You go fuck yourself that is how you defend. FUCKING JAPS PIG.

First of I am Not Japanese , I am an American Living in Japan .

Secondly , To Not Return to the discussion and Inform the seller that your are NOT buying , Is EXTREMELY rude . Because that person is waiting for your response , This isnt an open Air market where if you dont like the price you can just turn and walk away .

This is a Forum in which Communication is a REQUIREMENT

Third , for Insulting ANY race you should be Banned from these forums .

I Have read Numerous messages about you from others, that you have dealt with here , Always bad results .

an RH10 comes to mind as well as other issues .

Your business is NOT welcome

Edited by Guitarfxr

Although Guitarfxr is an enemy of super bass, I have to agree with him. Heavetank is possibly a scammer. Anyone who does not have time, should not be buying or selling.

Another note, most scammers resort to insults and name calling just like heavtank did earlier.

Edited by Chris G

First of I am Not Japanese , I am an American Living in Japan .

Secondly , To Not Return to the discussion and Inform the seller that your are NOT buying , Is EXTREMELY rude . Because that person is waiting for your response , This isnt an open Air market where if you dont like the price you can just turn and walk away .

This is a Forum in which Communication is a REQUIREMENT

Third , for Insulting ANY race you should be Banned from these forums .

I Have read Numerous messages about you from others, that you have dealt with here , Always bad results .

an RH10 comes to mind as well as other issues .

Your business is NOT welcome

Oh no wonder, I thought Japanese are nice. Who were you again . "WHITE." Anyway i don't care. talk whatever you want, and Chris G you too go spend time with your white friend. I think you are the same too.

Oh no wonder, I thought Japanese are nice. Who were you again . "WHITE." Anyway i don't care. talk whatever you want, and Chris G you too go spend time with your white friend. I think you are the same too.

So i guess that wherever your from , it is OK , to leave someone waiting for a response , ????

You are , by your words and actions , proving exactly what we said .

It is the PROPER custom , to tell the seller WHo is waiting for your response , Yes or NO , so that the NEXT person who Might be ALSO waiting..........CAN make a Deal

Here the sellers , actually Wait , and Hold an Item for a person who is interested , That means Other people , get put on HOLD .

You Are a VERY RUDE , individual and you act without understanding .

The Holding of something for someone is considered a KINDNESS ...... You act without Appreciation .

What Culture are YOU from ?

So i guess that wherever your from , it is OK , to leave someone waiting for a response , ????

You are , by your words and actions , proving exactly what we said .

It is the PROPER custom , to tell the seller WHo is waiting for your response , Yes or NO , so that the NEXT person who Might be ALSO waiting..........CAN make a Deal

Here the sellers , actually Wait , and Hold an Item for a person who is interested , That means Other people , get put on HOLD .

You Are a VERY RUDE , individual and you act without understanding .

The Holding of something for someone is considered a KINDNESS ...... You act without Appreciation .

What Culture are YOU from ?

He's from Nigeria, the capital of scammers. :lol:

I just move on when people don't respond in a timely fashion. If they have their reasons, I'd probably understand rather than blatantly do the finger pointing..

For example, I'm doing a trade with someone and it hasn't concluded yet after a month or so (due to REAL LIFE). My suggestion would be not pouring salt on open wounds like the three of you are currently bludgering about.

I just move on when people don't respond in a timely fashion. If they have their reasons, I'd probably understand rather than blatantly do the finger pointing..

For example, I'm doing a trade with someone and it hasn't concluded yet after a month or so (due to REAL LIFE). My suggestion would be not pouring salt on open wounds like the three of you are currently bludgering about.

Well I for one am not " Pouring salt" so to speak I actually had a conversation about this guy with someone else who had a very bad experience with him .

I dont have prejudice in any way , I have 1 and ONLY 1 Prejudice , and that is against stupidity , dumb is dumb , Stupid is curable .

I appreciate what your saying though , Which is why I explained to him , That Culture dictates , communication , and not just walking away leaving a person hanging .

In Africa , they have a different way of Bargaining , and I have dealt with many people from Nigeria , Congolese , Burundi , etc , each is different

But the way they do would be considered very rude , by western idea's .

If you will notice , He threw the racial slurs , and hate , I merely stated that he wasn't trustworthy, and he has proven this himself , to others as well as me .

REAL LIFE = you're too damn lazy to finish the transaction, or he's trying to figure out how to scam you. Seriously, if you don't have the time, or you're going to use real life as an excuse, you shouldn't be buying or selling.

I strongly agree with you Levanel. I had some MDs for sale before, and several buyer email for the price. after all, they didnt reponse just like did to the WHITE guy. Tell me now , do I need to name each one of them on this board and talk about them?? I just move on and wait who is interested.

Life is simple

I strongly agree with you Levanel. I had some MDs for sale before, and several buyer email for the price. after all, they didnt reponse just like did to the WHITE guy. Tell me now , do I need to name each one of them on this board and talk about them?? I just move on and wait who is interested.

Life is simple

If life is simple, then you should have no problems finishing the transaction. Levanel maybe the same guy as heavtank.