NetMD Car Stereo Searching

Rate this topic

vertical

Hi

I've been searching for so long for any NetMD Car Stereo Head Unit. The Only one I found is:

http://www.zandoelectricals.co.uk/Car_Audi..._MDXCA790X.html

It is MDLP, and also there are words "Compatible with NetMD". This means that it will read NetMD written discs?

Is it really only one Car Stereo chich supports NetMD??

How about a car adapter for your portable ?

Hi

I've been searching for so long for any NetMD Car Stereo Head Unit. The Only one I found is:

It is MDLP, and also there are words "Compatible with NetMD". This means that it will read NetMD written discs?

AFAIK any MDLP device will **play** LP2 regardless of where it was created. The only restrictions Sony places are on upload, and (sometimes) editing.

The alternative is to buy a minidisc changer - the MDX-66XLP can be controlled by any Sony head unit (that has Sony Unilink), which need not be an MD player to begin with. That way you might be able to migrate the changer to another vehicle down the line. Better get one quick, they seem to be getting fairly few and far between. Mine came from Japan.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Audio America here in usa and they replaced my old mini disc reciever with brand new mdlp reciever with xm radio built in it was really cheap affordable trade in. My next one will probably be hi-md receiver. Just go to you local audio car shop near your home that installs audio receiver. They usually will give you a good deal on old receiver. Show them your music disc so they know what your talking about. You could print out the picture link you show everyone and show them. I wouldn't suggest a cassette adaptor or fm transmitter aux plugin those ideas are really bad too much static sounds like what you hear at the old drive in movie theather not only that someone driving by you might have fm transmitter missing up what your listening too also.

Hi