MZ-NH-900 and MZ-NHF-800 pictorial by Trager

Rate this topic

trager

Hey guys.

Thought you might like to see these. I know they're not particularly exotic models, or particularly good photos, but it's always nice to take a look at stuff. Picked these up on eBay UK a couple of months ago. Advertised as 'brand new' - clearly they're not exactly new (there are some marks) but they were pretty reasonable and everything seems to work fine, so I'm happy. Both models surprised me by how chunky and plasticky they are - I thought the 900 at least would be a little leaner/sturdier, given that it was only one step down from the NH1, but I guess that one step makes a world of difference. As it happens I'm getting used to both models, and their basic design may well help them to outlast the metal-cased RH1 with it's uber-fragile wiggly donkle.

Feel free to ask questions.

Thanks!

MZ-NH900

01.JPG  02.JPG  03.JPG  04.JPG

05.JPG  06.JPG  07.JPG 

MZ-NHF800

08.JPG 09.JPG  10.JPG  11.JPG  12.JPG 

13.JPG  14.JPG

Nice devices mate, been thinking of trying to get a NH900 or NHF800. Just haven't had the time to search lately. I really like my NH600, so I can imagine that those little units must be great.

The recording inputs would be nice to have, but I haven't used the optical/analogue in on my N510 much. I just recorded a couple CDs to see if it worked or not.

That's a nice remote too, I ordered one of them. Great remote in my opinion.

Best of luck with your purchases!

-Brian

• 10 years later...
  • Richard changed the title to MZ-NH-900 and MZ-NHF-800 pictorial by Trager