Is it possible to use SS to upload an MDLP recorded on MZ NH900?

Rate this topic

dotty

For years I've been uploading my MDLP recordings from my MZ NH900 via a Xitel MD port. It works OK and I don't mind doing it in real time because I can quality control the live recordings, but what I DO mind is the loss in quality by the time I get it onto CD.

Is it still impossible to use Sonic Stage to upload an LP recording? Even when it was done on the NZ900? I tried last night for the first time to do that and got an error message.

I thought there must have been a fix for that by now?

Thanks for any advice!

For years I've been uploading my MDLP recordings from my MZ NH900 via a Xitel MD port. It works OK and I don't mind doing it in real time because I can quality control the live recordings, but what I DO mind is the loss in quality by the time I get it onto CD.

Is it still impossible to use Sonic Stage to upload an LP recording? Even when it was done on the NZ900? I tried last night for the first time to do that and got an error message.

I thought there must have been a fix for that by now?

Thanks for any advice!

I reread your post, what version of Sonic Stage are you using. If it was done on the NH900 it should upload I think,

Good luck

Bob

You would need to use an RH1/M200 to do the uploading... As this is the only unit that will upload MDLP recordings... This is provided the tracks weren't transferred to the disc via SonicStage, in which case you are out of luck without using some TOC Hacking / cloning (not a particularly easy task, especially with the NH900).

EDIT: Check out some of the links in my signature area for more detailed info... :)

Edited by raintheory

I reread your post, what version of Sonic Stage are you using. If it was done on the NH900 it should upload I think,

Good luck

Bob

Hi, thanks Bobt for your feedback. I'm using version 4.3.01.14050, which I think is the latest?

And also to Raintheory. I am attempting to upload live recordings. I'm a singer and voice teacher.

I'll check out your links, thanks!

Dorothy