Used MD player/recorders from Japan

Rate this topic

ShriDurga

You may remember late last year one of our former members, GuitarFxr, was buying used MD player/recorders in Japan and reselling through this forum. The thread, in case you never saw it, is here.

I am heading back to Japan in early March and am considering something similar for the purpose of raising money for charity. Strictly non-profit. But I wanted to gauge interest before I made the plunge.

Are you interested in buying used units from Japan? What's the average maximum price (including shipping) you'd be willing to pay?

I look forward to your feedback.

ShriDurga, I maybe am interested, but as they say, it depends of what your offering be and the price.

Last summer I buy a RH10 for about 180 euros (I come from Spain), so for me this is a good price for a similar machine, but I need more info about what you buy and tha taxes for sned it to me.

So maybe I get another MD unit? It would be fantastic! :D

I think the majority of replies to this thread shows that you will have to search out what people want rather than what you can find to offer. Cheers to guitarfxr for purchasing a large number of units to offer for sale but players / recorders that aren't specifically sought end up sitting on the shelf 'til someone makes an 'impulse purchase'. There isn't anything wrong with 'impulse purchases' but you can't rely on it to be a for-sure sale soon after it is offered.

Edited by bland10000

I too am currently satisfied with my MD equipment (just won a Sharp MD-DS70 on eBay) but am looking for a CD - for years now.

CPC8-5031 - James Horner: Brainstorm

Maybe someone can help me? :D

Guck mal hier.

Hat noch 3 Tage. Falls Du eBay net magst oder so, lass es mich wissen. Ich kann sie Dir gerne besorgen. Schick mir eine PN, ABER im deutschen Forum dann. Hier bin ich net so oft. Ich habe da den gleichen Namen, aber den wirst Du ja wohl dort schon gelesen haben.

Gruß Axel

Guck mal hier.

Hat noch 3 Tage. Falls Du eBay net magst oder so, lass es mich wissen. Ich kann sie Dir gerne besorgen. Schick mir eine PN, ABER im deutschen Forum dann. Hier bin ich net so oft. Ich habe da den gleichen Namen, aber den wirst Du ja wohl dort schon gelesen haben.

Gruß Axel

Hi! eBay besuche ich tatsächlich nur in "Notfällen", da hab ich auch schon mehrere Suchen gespeichert, um die besagte CD zu finden. Diese ist es jedoch leider nicht - da steht nur drauf, dass sie in Japan gepresst wurde. ich werde den Verkäufer aber zur Bestätigung sicherheitshalber noch kontaktieren. Also trotzdem danke für den Tipp. Grüße!

edit: Hab schon die Bestätigung vom Verkäufer bekommen, dass es nicht die gesuchte CD ist.

Edited by sinus

Lol okay, thanks... for a moment I thought the forum was hacked lol.

We are Krauts. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and ethnolocial distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. :shok:

Are you interested in buying used units from Japan? What's the average maximum price (including shipping) you'd be willing to pay?

I´d be interested in SHARP Auvi Players/ Recorders, a Sony MZ-E710 or a JVC XM-C3 and willing to pay up to 80$

Edited by Letztes Jahr im Sommer

Used (good shape required) I'm looking for

SONY

MZ-RH10 ORANGE ~$300

MZ-RH10 BLUE or SILVER ~$200

MZ-NH1 ~$150

SHARP

IM-DR80 RED or BLACK ~$100

PANASONIC

SJ-MJ50 ~$60

Would be nice if these prices would include shipping, but let's say a limit of +$20 could be given. My wish list ranking is like you can see above.

Please gimme some further information, how you will manage your offer for all the people posting here?

Regards A.

Edited by habakuk tibatong

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...