Approximation for an RH1?

Rate this topic

Levanel

I'm considering selling my RH1.. lightly used. I'm still working up the nerve but you'll most likely gain some rather rare shrinkwrapped MDs, an extra battery and pretty much all the accessories that came with the box. How much do people gauge their worth nowadays?

(FYI: I'm not totally ditching MD as I still have an EH70 and N10 to play around with, along with a somewhat vast collection of music).

Maybe there'll be a time in the future when an RH1 (or the latest) will come in handy..

• 1 month later...

I've decided to sell it.

But I won't ship it unless it is absolutely necessary. Reason being, I sent a package up to Canada a couple months ago and the recipient never recieved it (first time this has ever happened). It may still be on it's way up there but I'm not very optimistic.

So probably just a local pickup. I'm located in the SF Bay Area.

I'm asking for 300 USD and it'll include everything that came with RH1/M200 box as well as a spare battery, a belt/strap case and about 30 MDs.

If anyone's interested, please PM me.

(Paypal might be out of the question though)

you should get insurance if you deal with the post office and a tracking number, if it's within the US, you should be able to track it...this would open up more opportunities for you to sell your unit. you can always ask the buyer to pay for the insurance or split on the shipping costs.

of course it's all up to you...good luck with your sale.

you should get insurance if you deal with the post office and a tracking number, if it's within the US, you should be able to track it...this would open up more opportunities for you to sell your unit. you can always ask the buyer to pay for the insurance or split on the shipping costs.

of course it's all up to you...good luck with your sale.

Yeah, they do offer tracking services but only within the US. This is for USPS only. Not sure what's UPS' and Fedex's policy on tracking though..

Before, I was able to track stuff sent overseas. But for some reason for this last package up to Canada, they didn't. I wonder what's changed..

Levanel, $300 is low. Consider the demand for the RH1 and the fact that they are no longer being produced. I think you can get $325 easily. But it's tough economic times, so good luck.

Actually, MDC is selling the RH1 brand new for $265.59 USD. Even the MZM-200 is under $300. But considering some of the other items offered, this seems like a good deal...

Actually, MDC is selling the RH1 brand new for $265.59 USD. Even the MZM-200 is under $300. But considering some of the other items offered, this seems like a good deal...

Last I remember, I bought it first hand for 399 USD itself. I think there's still a year left in the 3-year warranty I purchased with it. Haven't activated it so I'm not sure whether it's still valid.

I'm only willing to ship it if all the fees associated with it are paid in full in advance. This time I probably won't send via USPS as I've did with previous packages.. I'm thinking maybe via Fedex or UPS. Just to be safe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now offering 47 discs total, in 4x plastic storage cases. About half of them are shrinkwrapped while others aren't but are unused. And I've got a few more that are just plain used. Also throwing in a huge wad of unused labels..

3x TDK MD-XG 74min

2x BASF Colour Maxima (green, yellow)

2x TDK 74min Color Collection (blue, green)

1x Sony 80min Color Collection (green)

1x Daiso Clip Mix 80min (white)

1x Sony Hi-MD Blue

4x Maxell Couler [ku:le] 80min (blue, green, pink, orange)

1x Maxell Burari 80min (blue)

1x TDK CLEF 80min

4x Maxell 'GS' 74min

3x TDK BIT Club 80min (barcode - 2002)

*4x Victor 'ar' 80min (blue, purple, green, pink)

*4x Victor 'AR' 74min (red, orange, green, clear)

*2x TDK BIT Club 80min (barcode - 2002)

*4x Maxell Couler 74min (green, lime, pink, red)

*1x TDK 'm.' 80min (white)

*1x Daiso 74min Window (red)

*1x TDK [WA] 80min (pink butterfly)

**3x Memorex 80min

**1x Sony Color Collection 80min (orange)

**2x BIT Club 80min (barcode - 2002)

**1x Maxell 'GS' 74min

* not shrinkwrapped because it came from a pack; unused

** used, without individual cases

All of this, including the advertised RH1 and accessories for 300USD.

Edited by Levanel

Sounds like the deal of the century to me, if I hadn't already got mine I would jump at this one, come on people out there, what are you waiting for, Levanel is legit, and he delivers, what are you waiting for

Bob

• 2 weeks later...