FS: 5-pack minidiscs, 80min color collection

Rate this topic

Sony_Fan

For sale are 5 Sony color collection minidiscs. They are all 80 min and all discs were used only a few times. The stickers/labels have not been used and are included. All the discs come in one case and are orange, black, red, purple and blue in color. I'm asking for $10 shipped to the U.S. If you're from Canada, it's going to cost more. PM or post here if you want to buy.

colorminidiscs.jpg

Edited by Chris G

Chris G lives in a parallel reality world... were people are more likely to buy a 5-pack Sony Color Collection -the default MD blank pack found in brick and mortar shops, when they have any MD's at all- from an unknown person online, than from one of those brick and mortar shops, where they can cash & carry right away...

Chris G, if they were rare, or you were offering them for just shipping, you might expect some attention, but for regular Sony Colors?! C'mon... I hope you didn't buy them just in the prospect of selling them here :rolleyes: ...

What are you saying? That no one on here wants to buy minidiscs? Is the format really that dead? A bit is a bit, a minidisc is a minidisc, rare or not. I got these MDs as a free gift when I bought Hi-MDs from Minidisco.

US = $8 shipped

CA = $9 shipped

What are you saying? That no one on here wants to buy minidiscs? Is the format really that dead? A bit is a bit, a minidisc is a minidisc, rare or not. I got these MDs as a free gift when I bought Hi-MDs from Minidisco.

US = $8 shipped

CA = $9 shipped

Dude, price is too high for these generic discs. You are selling ugly discs for high price. Good luck:lol:

You obviously didn't read wizard_of_oz's reply. It's not that noone here wants to buy minidiscs. or that the format is dead but because you're selling generic Sony MDs. In other words, they're not "hip".

Edited by Levanel

You obviously didn't read wizard_of_oz's reply. It's not that noone here wants to buy minidiscs. or that the format is dead but because you're selling generic Sony MDs. In other words, they're not "hip".

So people on here would rather pay more for MDs that look "prettier" even though their music will sound exactly the same on a regular MD. A bit is a bit, a 0 is a 0, a 1 is a 1. Regardless on what kind of MD you are going to put music on, it will sound the same!

Why is my price too high? They sell brand new 5-pack Sony MDs on ebay for $12 shipped.

You're right Bob; I was trying to explain the general trends and why the interest wasn't huge, but I didn't mean to go that way.

True about SQ, style doesn't make any difference, but quite some people like collecting the different styles, and choosing a certain disc for certain albums. I used to do that when I was into using standard 80' MD's.

I didn't mean your price was too high either, just that the discs being "generic" MD's, as Levanel put it, interest would be little. One could reasonably find them easily in a store.

In Los Angeles, California, there are no MDs in any store. I just assumed it was the same in the rest of the country.