Free to a good home

Rate this topic

chuckie brown

I have a blue MZ-R70 and AC-MZR55 power adaptor (240V, 50Hz, 5W) in almost mint condition to donate to someone who is a genuine MD enthusiast and who will look after it with an almost unnatural amount of love and care. I do not want to put it on ebay because I do not know if the winner is in reality a bit of a loser who does not know how to care for MD units properly. R70's are not worth much now here in Adelaide Australia so I am willing to part with it and maybe even help with shipping costs if they are not too high.

I've been reading this forum for a few years now and have observed the obvious passion some of you have for all things minidisc. I would be delighted if a long-time member or frequent poster would look after my R70 and not allow it to gather dust in the back of a cupboard somewhere. I have no plans to use it again so it would be great if someone could.

Best Wishes to all

Richard.

I have a blue MZ-R70 and AC-MZR55 power adaptor (240V, 50Hz, 5W) in almost mint condition to donate to someone who is a genuine MD enthusiast and who will look after it with an almost unnatural amount of love and care.

Wonderful gesture. I'd take it if I didn't already have a silver MZ-R70 sitting here...uhm, just sitting here ...which was given to me. The guilt would kill me :)

I like the unit. If she were a PCM beastie, I'd be truly in love with her.

Dual headphone outputs. When will we see those again, eh. A nice lil' unit.