WANTED badly: Sony MZ-E730 $$$

Rate this topic

theblueraja

Hey, I'm really still in love with this unit, and I can't get any anywhere (I think GuitarFX tried to get me one from a shop, but it fell through).

I would prefer a different color than silver since I have two, I'd LOVE black or the brown... please, I'll pay you well, trust me! And I can provide my feedback history.

PM me if you'd like to let go of yours - thanks so much!!

Dsc07582.jpg

EDIT: sorry, it was Wizard of Oz and not GuitarFX.

Edited by theblueraja

If lightbulbjim's EH1 hadn't arrived in the post just today, I'd have thought about offering you a straight trade: my plum E730 for one of your (many) EH1s ;)

I agree with you, tho'; the E730's a charmer. I was lucky to score BNIB on eBay this past December from some guy in Australia. He also had a BNIB EH1 but I lost the bid while on a transcontinental flight, unable to compete - such is life...

Best of luck on your request!

If lightbulbjim's EH1 hadn't arrived in the post just today, I'd have thought about offering you a straight trade: my plum E730 for one of your (many) EH1s ;)

I agree with you, tho'; the E730's a charmer. I was lucky to score BNIB on eBay this past December from some guy in Australia. He also had a BNIB EH1 but I lost the bid while on a transcontinental flight, unable to compete - such is life...

Best of luck on your request!

um.... thanks?

:huh:

To me the E730 is the non-HiMD EH1. I'd never give up an EH1, by the way.

:o Wouldn't the E10 be the non-Hi-MD EH1? Or even... the 017?! :rolleyes:;) ...

To me the E10 is way to flimsy-feeling compared to the EH1. Though very thin, the EH1 still has a robust "chunk" when snapping it shut, just as the E730. Both the EH1 and E730 have a very SOLID metal body, whereas the E10 is a soft aluminum that kind of gives & bends, if that makes any sense.

The Qualia is so unattainable that its not even in the equation :P

To me the E10 is way to flimsy-feeling compared to the EH1. Though very thin, the EH1 still has a robust "chunk" when snapping it shut, just as the E730. Both the EH1 and E730 have a very SOLID metal body, whereas the E10 is a soft aluminum that kind of gives & bends, if that makes any sense.

The Qualia is so unattainable that its not even in the equation :P

Don't forget how bad the E10 sounds, it has no HD digital amp like the EH1 and the E730. I didn't even know of the E730 before! Is it a 2004 model? Howsoever: You just made yourself a powerful opponent! ;) Want-one!!!

You just made yourself a powerful opponent! ;) Want-one!!!

wonderful... just what I needed...

Don't forget how bad the E10 sounds, it has no HD digital amp like the EH1 and the E730.

To me ALL my MD units sound great... they have their subtle differences, but if I'm not doing a side-by-side test, I'm fine with any of them. So the E10 sounds just fine to me... after all it has the "vpf accoustic engine"... whatever THAT is :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am always buying stuff from japan, right now I have at least 1 rh-1 coming for me :D , a few E-10, for me as well. I also asked for a few e730s, and I now e720s are available, hopefully have EH1's coming as well. I also have a few hundred discs coming as well. I am gonna sort through it for first pic and then the rest goes to ebay.

Time frame? Imminent?

I'm looking forward to see what you've got. Sure, I'll take a step back for TBR, but he won't want another silver E730 anyway... ^_^

Not true at all, I wouldn't mind another silver... but I'll take a black or brown... whatever is available.

One thing is sure, he has enough EH1's! ;) And he doesn't even use 'em for Hi-MD, but for MDLP LP2! C'mon TBR, don't hoard any more :P;) .

(just pulling your leg, no offense, fellow collector :) )

1) You can never have enough EH1's

2) I'd get another one if I had a lot of money :P

Not true at all, I wouldn't mind another silver... but I'll take a black or brown... whatever is available.

1) You can never have enough EH1's

2) I'd get another one if I had a lot of money :P

I'd get an EH1 if I could find one. I forgot about an auction the other day and missed it. :(

Edited by speedingredline