Transfer problem

Rate this topic

Zup

Hi!

I have a problem for transferring a track (a long interview). My laptop doesn't work well (I don't know if it's a virus or something like that), anyway, I tried to transfer it and I got this message: "unable to transfer into this computer", I tried on my PC, I can see the track, in both computers, in my laptop there is no track length, but in the PC, its length was the double Oo I tried to listen it but I can't hear anything but silence!

Please, tell me that there is a solution and that my work isn't gone!

Hi!

I have a problem for transferring a track (a long interview). My laptop doesn't work well (I don't know if it's a virus or something like that), anyway, I tried to transfer it and I got this message: "unable to transfer into this computer", I tried on my PC, I can see the track, in both computers, in my laptop there is no track length, but in the PC, its length was the double Oo I tried to listen it but I can't hear anything but silence!

Please, tell me that there is a solution and that my work isn't gone!

Hi There,

Your 707 WILL NOT digitally upload, for that you will need an RH1 or M200, your best bet is to retire your 707 asap as the record head wiring will breakn and your unit will randomly erase your prized recordings Look around and se if you can find at least an NH-700, with that you will be able to live record with mic or line-in, and will be able to transfer to your puter. With the 707 it's only a one way street.

Bo

Keep in mind that you won't be able to upload anything you recorded with your N707 using any Hi-MD recorder, you need to use the RH1/M200. Other Hi-MD units will upload Hi-MD recordings just fine, but the RH1/M200 is the only one that will upload older NetMD/MDLP/etc. recordings.

http://forums.minidisc.org/index.php?showtopic=7070

Edited by raintheory