Other active online MD communities

Rate this topic

ShriDurga

Thanks for that topic. Is there anybody to explain me what happen to http://www.mdfr.com/forum/index.php ????????????????

No way to log in with my previous "pchcm" log. I don't know why there is a "hack" :diablo: now or how to log in.

I was so happy to have a french MD community :buba: !

Some audiophile forums have a MD subforums but not very active.

Edited by pchcm

Thanks for that topic. Is there anybody to explain me what happen to http://www.mdfr.com/forum/index.php ????????????????

No way to log in with my previous "pchcm" log. I don't know why there is a "hack" :diablo: now or how to log in.

cannot access too. has been hacked by a fu***ng "buzzkiller!

Do you know of any others?

Nup :) But Sony should host their own Walkman forum, at the very least. I think their own community forum would pay off for them tremendously with regards to customer loyalty and respect, plus it would be a very convenient way for them to use feedback in product planning and probably save them a lot of money in support costs, too. Their main personal audio rival does it. So does another one.

Edited by tekdroid

Thanks for the quick answer to Levanel's question WoZ.

WoZ is right, we had to lock down posting access to deal with the spam we were getting. It was not only annoying but the spammers were often posting obscene images. This was not an easy decision for our staff since we knew that some legitimate folks might get locked out in the process. We've since upgraded to the current version of our forum software and we're sorting through things so we can re-open the access.

Levanel and anyone else who wants access to the TBoard, please email me directly and I'll free up your accounts. My email is "nismo96 [at] gmail.[com]". We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

What about viewing threads? It's really hard to miss a category with a few thousand threads in it only to enter it to find just a few..

Unless that's a membership quirk..

Well thanks anyway for opening up access. Hmm.. what to post. ;)

Are you saying that you were not able to view threads prior to my confirming your access?

Kinda'.. I was able but they were extremely limited. The number of threads that appear in each category in the forum contradict when entering them.

For example, looking at the "Audio Related Classifieds and Deals" in the forum index, the thread count is 2509. Going in, I only see six topics, all sticky. Nothing else.

---

Ok, here's another example of what I see:

at1u.jpg

at2d.jpg

I don't want to sound too critical of it but that's what I usually see.. nothing else.

Edited by Levanel

cannot access too. has been hacked by a fu***ng "buzzkiller!

Please, don't try and give your login and password! That is the last thing to do when you see a big "Hacked by ****". The most probable thing this guy will do is get back to your account, find your mails and... you don't want that <_<

For info, this guy likes that.

Edited by JFK

Please, don't try and give your login and password! That is the last thing to do when you see a big "Hacked by ****". The most probable thing this guy will do is get back to your account, find your mails and... you don't want that <_<

For info, this guy likes that.

so if you see that I am a little bit confused and aggressive in the future that will be causes by Buzzkiller :girl_devil: !