any news regarding sony's plan for md/himd?

ohyesbaby

it's only true die hard MD fans that drives up the prices of MD on ebay...

ebay prices will get lower when people will stop to get hysteric when buying things :crazy::heat::help::maninlove::pilot::new_russian::shok::shout::spruce_up:.

The endless "I want this one, add more bucks, I want this one, add more bucks, I want this one, add more bucks..." process! People should realize that a bid should be played during the last minute in order to calm people and keep price down. Other fact, MD production is now stopped... "Lowered" offer, and seems to still have demand!

Anyway keep hope and stay calm, good deals are still realisable, I got a working R91 for around 8€...

Edited by JFK

From what I have seen on ebay, it's simply working like any other marketplace. The in-demand MD units and paraphernalia are going to get a higher price than the less desirable ones. For example, you can pick up the MDS-JE330 deck pretty cheap, but if you're looking for the MDS-JB940, that's going to cost you. There's bargains to be had, though, if you can be patient. I thought the advice about staying calm when bidding was good. If you know the maximum you want to pay for an item, you are all set.

From what I have seen on ebay, it's simply working like any other marketplace. The in-demand MD units and paraphernalia are going to get a higher price than the less desirable ones. For example, you can pick up the MDS-JE330 deck pretty cheap, but if you're looking for the MDS-JB940, that's going to cost you. There's bargains to be had, though, if you can be patient. I thought the advice about staying calm when bidding was good. If you know the maximum you want to pay for an item, you are all set.

+1 :imsohappy: I should have mentionned "and be patient"! And the endless process should be "I want this one, add more bucks ... I really want this one, add more bucks ... I so much want this one, add more bucks..."

=> Stay calm and be patient, you WILL make a great deal if you check ebay from times to times! Hurry never is a friend!

Edited by JFK