Qualia-017 for $6000USD

Rate this topic

speedingredline

Aren't we all insane for still using MD?

For recording purpose no ,even though I don't have ,but for music purpose somewhat yes lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silly for him, he could have made more business, and the amount he scammed me for was less than the first order! Weird.

well,for the same reason I will trust forum members than ebay sellers.

Edited by stuge

• 1 year later...

I'd give anything to even see a Qualia product in real life, or better yet, all of them. You have to wonder how the real EXQ1's would sound. Reviews on head-fi made it seem above average in performance, with a bright sound and less emphasis on bass (very common for Sony earbuds in this timeframe), and much more powerful than the EX71. However, they don't seem to be any better than a similarly priced Shure/Ety solution. Who knows though.

Here's a cool gallery of the EXQ1: http://mp3.zol.com.c...30/160093.shtml

Ah, Qualia. The Sony building used to have them all together in a display, but I doubt it's still there after all this time. That was one of the greatest series of products from Sony. I miss those crazy days of innovation and lavish spending on cutting edge R&D. Too bad it backfired.