iPod/DAP a/c adapter

Rate this topic

bluecrab

It's not evident to me if one can use an a/c adapter with an iPod or other DAP, or if they will run only on their batteries. I tried to ask an iPod-owning friend, but he is disabled technologically (even more than I am) and answered with somewhat of a non-sequitur. So what's the story here? Can you use these things like you can many portable MDs - with an a/c adapter?

It's not evident to me if one can use an a/c adapter with an iPod or other DAP, or if they will run only on their batteries. I tried to ask an iPod-owning friend, but he is disabled technologically (even more than I am) and answered with somewhat of a non-sequitur. So what's the story here? Can you use these things like you can many portable MDs - with an a/c adapter?

I have an 80 GB ipod that was given to me, one of the things I got was an a/c adapter that fit onto the apple cord, house is under some renovations right now so the adapter isn't right out in the open, but I found mine on ebay and had a friend bring it down.

HTH

Bob