MZ-B10

Rate this topic

Deleted Member

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too, B10 is really usefull , the headphone out isnt as hot as the normal portables , but is isnt meant to be , but the Optical input , is the same , and for just catching the Language or classroom stuff , It works very well , I have a large collection of stuff recorded on a B10 .

Edited by Guitarfxr

...so is the headphone out in MONO??

No the Headphone is STEREO silly , LOL If it plays a stereo MD why would the Phones be MONO , The Mic is Dual Mono though , so it records to both channels , and is great for just instant capture . 1 big REC button , no level setting or anything , just go ........

Oh, so when you said "isnt as HOT" I thought you meant like not as GOOD... but you were talking LEVEL OUTPUT yes?

Exactly , the output level is a little less , But recording quality is the same for line level stuff , and Mic Input is stereo also , With FRESH batteries the Auto Level and Noise redux work very well when recording from the internal mic , no motor noise at all , unlike when you use a Mic mounted to the Md ( Small direct mount to the mic input ) Those are noisy as crap ..... but the B10 gets around that very nicely , the recordings are nice and clean .

I'd be interested too, for that price.

I probably don't really need another one as I have 5 B10's already (at the last count), but they really are very useful to me..

You have FIVE !?!?! , that is just plain wrong .................. No wonder I cant find any , YOU GOT EM ALL

Hi, I'm a fairly new poster / replier but, have been a member for a while and am a minidisc enthusiast.

Any chance that a B100 could slip in there?

I like the speed control much better on the 100 because it doesn't try to maintain the pitch which results in a clear and less distorted sound at very slow speeds. Also, it was my first minidisc and I loved it and it got stolen from a motel room. Although I immediately moved up to the Rh1 as well as many other Hi-MD, and Atrac MD models I still miss that B100. If It's possible let me know. Thanks

This is probably slightly inappropriate for a first post, but I might be interested depending on how my recent e-bay purchase of a so-called "untested" RH1 turns out. Like the other gentleman said--a backup would be nifty, but also those voice-recorder slanted features sound very nice.

P.S. "Hello--I just bought my first MD device on e-bay. I wanted to get the "most perfectly realized minidisc device to date" (as the gear browser says), so I did. It claimed to be "untested"--but I'm rather optimistic, so I also ordered some blanks and the cheap mic that makes it a 200."

This is probably slightly inappropriate for a first post, but I might be interested depending on how my recent e-bay purchase of a so-called "untested" RH1 turns out. Like the other gentleman said--a backup would be nifty, but also those voice-recorder slanted features sound very nice.

P.S. "Hello--I just bought my first MD device on e-bay. I wanted to get the "most perfectly realized minidisc device to date" (as the gear browser says), so I did. It claimed to be "untested"--but I'm rather optimistic, so I also ordered some blanks and the cheap mic that makes it a 200."

Welcome to the forum. Did you buy this RH1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=380131891825

I bid on it for upto $50 ;). Its confusing, the sellers says there's a mic and never mentions the remote that is in the pic. So, maybe he meant to say remote and not mic. Odd thing is seller shows some mic amp that he never mentions. If you are the one who bought this, then let us know here once you get it.

Welcome to the forum. Did you buy this RH1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=380131891825

I bid on it for upto $50 ;). Its confusing, the sellers says there's a mic and never mentions the remote that is in the pic. So, maybe he meant to say remote and not mic. Odd thing is seller shows some mic amp that he never mentions. If you are the one who bought this, then let us know here once you get it.

Yarp. That's the one. I believe he meant to say remote. That second picture is not a mic amp--it's a Sony PCM-M1 DAT Walkman--which I believe he posted in error. Ok--when it comes I'll post a new thread. Let's say no more in this thread about it.

Back on topic:

B10! B10! B10 :)

Hey! I WANT ONE!!! As I just bought a house, anything over 70 euros is out of my budget right now. But if it's under that amount, then yeah, I'll take one.

I don't post much on this forum, but I've been here from the beginning, do feel free to contact me! Been looking for one of these B10's for about 2 years now.

I'd be interested in one. I don't post here much, but I'm active on the T-Board -- learned about this from a post TBR made there.

"TBR" is me, The Blue Raja, skogen... I think there may be even a few more from The Audio T-Board that may inquire, so I think you should meet your quota ;)

Edited by theblueraja