MZ-RH910 Charging Stand....or not ?

Rate this topic

MD4ME

Recently bought a MZ-RH910 on ebay, and after looking it up on the 'Equipment Browser' on this site, was expecting it to come with a 'Charging Stand', needless to say it didn't, but then there is no mention of it on the box 'contents'. So, should there have been one ? Cheers !

looking at M100/RH10 entry I see there are no contacts on the body for the North American Model, so any charging stand won't work. Both yours and this one came out at the same time so I should not be surprised if the same applies.

Presumably you can still plug 3V charger in, and also external battery case? Both are shown on the diagram in the service manual (there's no user manual on this site, at least linked to)

Recently bought a MZ-RH910 on ebay, and after looking it up on the 'Equipment Browser' on this site, was expecting it to come with a 'Charging Stand', needless to say it didn't, but then there is no mention of it on the box 'contents'. So, should there have been one ? Cheers !

Mine, bought in France, has no charging stand but an external "box" tu use a AA battery