Stickers and MDs

Rate this topic

Does anybody here have experience of applying stickers to minidiscs? What methods do you use? Were you successfully able to use the reverse of the disc as well?

I am asking these questions with a view of creating a huge number of MDs including artwork, track info, and so on. I may also need to re-apply stickers if the contents of the MDs change.

I will be applying stickers to the discs themselves and not their cases, at least iniitally.

Any help or ideas appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

each Blank Md Brand has a slightly different size in the Label area . Sony and Axia , are not the same , TDK also different so you have to measure the labels that come with them ,

Then in a Processing program like NeoOffice , or Open office , where you can make templates , ( MS Word as well , but I am on a Mac)

You make Tables , the size you need and save them as templates , Named according to the type of disc , ( ie: Sony 8o min.template, TDK 74 min.template ) etc

Then open the Template in your program , Drag in artwork for each Table , Layer Titles on top . Print to sticky back Photo quality paper ( Glossy or Not ) cut them out , stick em on .