Looking for N-10 Cradle

Rate this topic

wadesun

Hello, I purchased a used Sony N-10 off eBay, but it didn't come with cradle. It appears to be the only way to charge the unit? It has an internal Li-ion battery. I went to sonyparts but it's too expensive to buy, wondering if anyone has a Sony N-10 cradle they'd like to sell? Thanks.

Hello, I purchased a used Sony N-10 off eBay, but it didn't come with cradle. It appears to be the only way to charge the unit? It has an internal Li-ion battery. I went to sonyparts but it's too expensive to buy, wondering if anyone has a Sony N-10 cradle they'd like to sell? Thanks.

Would it be totally unreasonable to suggest buying a second unit? Then you can share the cradle between two units. I have no idea how much you paid, but there were N10's in Ebay UK changing hands for between 30 and 40 pounds. About 8 of them in the last 2 weeks, in fact. I would think that you must have been very unlucky, as I would wager all the ones listed there had a cradle included.

Another idea also involves looking for an N910, but that one uses NiMH batteries (which are bit easier to find). Good news, the N910 takes a standard 3V supply instead of the less common 6V (which is presumably needed to charge the LiIon battery).

Maybe some N10 owner can tell us if THIS CABLE does the job you want. Sorry I don't know the answer to that.

This is the second one of your queries I have answered... you maybe didn't notice my reply to the other one about the Denon DMD-1600AL.

Hello, I have tried looking everywhere (I'm pretty unlucky), I thought the N-10 could be charged with an AC adaptor, but once I got it, discovered there's no power input jacks on it, then went online and found the cradle was needed.

Anyhow, thanks for the advice on the Denon on eBay, I emailed the seller but they couldn't help me.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Would it be totally unreasonable to suggest buying a second unit? Then you can share the cradle between two units. I have no idea how much you paid, but there were N10's in Ebay UK changing hands for between 30 and 40 pounds. About 8 of them in the last 2 weeks, in fact. I would think that you must have been very unlucky, as I would wager all the ones listed there had a cradle included.

Another idea also involves looking for an N910, but that one uses NiMH batteries (which are bit easier to find). Good news, the N910 takes a standard 3V supply instead of the less common 6V (which is presumably needed to charge the LiIon battery).

Maybe some N10 owner can tell us if THIS CABLE does the job you want. Sorry I don't know the answer to that.

This is the second one of your queries I have answered... you maybe didn't notice my reply to the other one about the Denon DMD-1600AL.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...