FS: Another MZ-N505 NetMD Walkman Type-R

Rate this topic

Sony_Fan

I have another MZ-N505 NetMD Walkman Type-R for sale. It is exactly as the last one I had sold on ebay. It comes with the owners manual, software CD, CaseLogic carrying case and 10 used Memorex 80min MDs. Nothing else is included. It's in great condition. Asking for $30 shipped to the U.S., $45 outside the U.S. Thanks.

I just want to know what school of business says you should make your pitch, wait less than 24 hours, and then say you'd rather not sell it if someone doesn't buy it. Does that work?

Well, when there's over 300 views on this topic and no one PM'd me or made an offer, it tells me people think $30 with free shipping is too much. Seriously, how much did the MZ-N505 go for brand new, $100-$150? $30 is too much??? I'd rather just keep it.

Then keep it.

What's wrong with 300+ views and no response? I like to think of it as advertising on a billboard..

The first MZ-N505 I sold on ebay for about $28 shipped. You said, "Meh." What does that mean? Did you think $28 shipped was too high of a price? Did you expect me to give it away for free or dirt cheap?

The first MZ-N505 I sold on ebay for about $28 shipped. You said, "Meh." What does that mean? Did you think $28 shipped was too high of a price? Did you expect me to give it away for free or dirt cheap?

Like sector001 said, patience.

I just found it odd that you would gradually lower the price as if the entirety of MDCF were trying to lowball you. But given the popularity (or rather unpopularity?) of MD these days, I'm just in awe that you would stoop to such levels quickly.. as if they were the bain of your existence. Or is it you just want the X series that badly? Hmmm..

(btw - ebay is for the birds) ^_^