Can't Install SonicStage4

Rate this topic

arefem

I had Sonicstage V4.x installed and it got corrupted. Trying to re-install told me I didn't need to as I already had the latest version. Uninstalled it and re-installed Sonic Stage V3 from the original CD. When I try to upgrade to V4.3, I get a message telling me the latest version is already installed. Any ideas how can I get over this problem? Raised a query with Sony over a week ago and have had no reply! :shout:

I had Sonicstage V4.x installed and it got corrupted. Trying to re-install told me I didn't need to as I already had the latest version. Uninstalled it and re-installed Sonic Stage V3 from the original CD. When I try to upgrade to V4.3, I get a message telling me the latest version is already installed. Any ideas how can I get over this problem? Raised a query with Sony over a week ago and have had no reply! :shout:

I would take a look at this topic for how to completely remove Sonic Stage 3.0. Having done that I would reboot and re-install Version 4.3 from scratch.

* Topic moved to Software section