For Sale:Case Logic MD Case & MDR-EX90SL & Blank MD's

Rate this topic

jernikfra

I have this unique Case Logic MD case for sale. It think it is a Sony modified MD-C2. It is identical to a MD-C2, except for the fact it has the word "mondetta" labeled on the inside. It not only has the MD logo on the front, but the 3 zipper handles have the Sony "W" walkman logo on them. It also has a stretchy belt loop on the back. As with all my items for sale, it is in flawless shape. It has no rips, tears, or spots, it only has a little dust on it. Selling for $20 plus shipping.

Also still for sale are my Sony MDR-EX90SP earphones. They are the Japanese variant with the short cord, perfect for MD remotes, and an extension cord, suitable for use with other units. The extension cord was never used and is unopened. Once again they are in flawless shape, and come complete with all packaging and accessories, including all the eartips, and leather case. As a bonus you will get 4 extra eartips and 2 foam pads. Selling for $60 plus shipping.

• 2 weeks later...