I lost my pc and i can

Rate this topic

rruettev

There's only one known way to get your music off - and if it is LP4 the quality will probably leave you completely disappointed. You can record from the Line out (or headphones) socket (analogue) by playing back into your computer sound card and recording there.

I seriously doubt if this is worth doing for LP4. If the recordings were ones you made, then the MZ-RH1 has the capacity to upload the tracks to PC. But you cannot use USB with NetMD tracks if they were downloaded to the MD unit, even with the MZ-RH1.

Don't throw your discs away, the #linux-minidisc may eventually allow you to do the upload from an MZ-RH1. I am pretty sure it doesn't work YET. But with the NetMD unit you have, there is no way, the hardware won't do it.

Sorry.

There's only one known way to get your music off - and if it is LP4 the quality will probably leave you completely disappointed. You can record from the Line out (or headphones) socket (analogue) by playing back into your computer sound card and recording there.

I seriously doubt if this is worth doing for LP4. If the recordings were ones you made, then the MZ-RH1 has the capacity to upload the tracks to PC. But you cannot use USB with NetMD tracks if they were downloaded to the MD unit, even with the MZ-RH1.

Don't throw your discs away, the #linux-minidisc may eventually allow you to do the upload from an MZ-RH1. I am pretty sure it doesn't work YET. But with the NetMD unit you have, there is no way, the hardware won't do it.

Sorry.

thanks!!!! but goint to sound card I