Seeking MZ-NH1 Remote

Rate this topic

vsherry

Hello, everyone, I am seeking a replacement remote for my MZ-NH1 after losing the original. Does anyone know where I might find one? I have checked eBay. Is anyone willing to sell me one? I love the player, especially as a recorder, but its ease of use diminishes immensely without the remote because the player has but a one-line screen.

Vancouver BC.

I haven't had experience with them but the auction services in Japan seem more than capable of fulfilling your needs. They charge 15% on top of the auction price and also charge you for postage by EMS. The one I liked from a combination of recommendations and their website, was rinkya.com

(I bought something from Japan but established a personal contact to do the same thing). Good luck with your purchase!

Yikes!!! Guys, just keep trying Ebay. I've seen them before so just keep looking, don't spend a bunch more money of foreign auctions. Heck, you might get lucky and find an auction for the whole lot and get it for a low bid, have an extra unit and just share a remote between them. Just make sure the seller has good feed back ratings. Good luck friends, James.

• 1 month later...

Yikes!!! Guys, just keep trying Ebay. I've seen them before so just keep looking, don't spend a bunch more money of foreign auctions. Heck, you might get lucky and find an auction for the whole lot and get it for a low bid, have an extra unit and just share a remote between them. Just make sure the seller has good feed back ratings. Good luck friends, James.

I am not sure if you are still looking, but I have a Sony NH1 for sale if you are interested. The remote does not work (my cat ate through the cable), but other than that it should be fine.

I am not sure if you are still looking, but I have a Sony NH1 for sale if you are interested. The remote does not work (my cat ate through the cable), but other than that it should be fine.

Hi there

I use mine with the RH1 -- works fine with that unit too.

You could try here -- although it's 99 USD -- you'll just have to google I'm afraid

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000MC678U?tag=Sony.RM-MC40ELK-20&linkCode=sb1&camp=212353&creative=380553

Cheers

-K