FS: Minidisc Portable clearance...Pictures added

Rate this topic

Valder

Hey Guys,

I have decided that I need more room and less stuff I don't use. Selling most of my collection of MD units. Going to keep one or two around and some discs to play with. I'll get some pics of all the units later or as interest shows and if the prices are way off let me know. Shipping is extra on all of these listed (but minimal in the US) and no batteries as mine are pretty much toast.

Took some pictures of the units...

Minidisc Pictures

1. Victor XM-P77 Stainless in exc cond. Some small scuffs on case. Comes with Remote, battery and box and UK charger. $30

Uses regular Gumstick battery so the UK charger thing isn't an issue for US users.

2. ***NO longer for Sale*** MZ-R909. One Silver one Blue both in excellent condition and come with an 11el remote. $45 each

3. ***SOLD***Panasonic SJ-MJ50, one Silver one Blue Excellent condition with one set of speakers. No power cord, but two remotes. $60 for both and the speakers

4. ***SOLD***MZ-R910. In Blue Exc cond, remote (11el), Stand and AC adapter. $70

5. ***SOLD***MZ-N920. Blue with remote (11el), stand, AC adapter and box and paperwork. Like new. $80

6. ***SOLD Pending payment***MZ-R900. I have 1 Red with a few scratches (small) and one Blue that is in Exc cond. I also have one Blue that is a bit more rougher still looks good, but the battery door is not the best and can be hard to close and open at time2. $20 for the Red, but the Blue are sold together for $20

7. ***SOLD***Sharp MD-MT170 in exc cond comes with original box. $15

8. ***SOLD*** MZ-RH910 HiMD. The face is a bit scratched, but the unit works great with 11el remote. $60

Shoot me an email if you want pictures or to chat about

the units.

Darrin

dbehm@rochester.rr.com

Minidisc Pictures