MDS-S39 Deck For sale.

Rate this topic

Syrius

I'll be posting pictures shortly.

I managed to land a working MDS-S39 Sony deck. Works fine. Records, plays, sounds fine. For those of you who want to record your collection to either another unit, or a computer with digital input, this baby has digital optical out.

I am doing this more of a service to the forumites who may need it because of such function. I have no interest in profiting from it. 30 dollars plus standard USPS shipping okay?

Caveats: The unit has no remote, however all the face controls will work fine when it comes to titling and editing. The only other issue happens only after you've ejected a disc: The unit doesn't seem to sense properly if it's empty, and will try to "welcome" and load a disc after you've pulled one out. This is solved by leaving any disc inside the unit(preferably a blank one) after you're done with your work. The unit has no problems ejecting them, so you won't worry about discs getting stuck in there. You just can't leave it empty.

Let me know. I have good feedback here, so you can be sure you're getting a fair deal.

-S.

I'll be posting pictures shortly.

I managed to land a working MDS-S39 Sony deck. Works fine. Records, plays, sounds fine. For those of you who want to record your collection to either another unit, or a computer with digital input, this baby has digital optical out.

I am doing this more of a service to the forumites who may need it because of such function. I have no interest in profiting from it. 30 dollars plus standard USPS shipping okay?

Caveats: The unit has no remote, however all the face controls will work fine when it comes to titling and editing. The only other issue happens only after you've ejected a disc: The unit doesn't seem to sense properly if it's empty, and will try to "welcome" and load a disc after you've pulled one out. This is solved by leaving any disc inside the unit(preferably a blank one) after you're done with your work. The unit has no problems ejecting them, so you won't worry about discs getting stuck in there. You just can't leave it empty.

Let me know. I have good feedback here, so you can be sure you're getting a fair deal.

-S.

i will buy it! please email me back at covertbill1@hotmail.com thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...