Broken battery door RH10

Rate this topic

sportster44

OK, but what am I super gluing? and given the electrical contacts are also in the door, gluing it concerns me and it will never be as strong as new. Got a search going on for RH-10s on ebay for parts, but I'm also wondering what other units use the same door, so that I can look for those as well for a parts donor?

Right. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to slide the metal contacts back into the plastic of the door. Takes a bit of patience, but eventually you will see how.

This is a necessary step to disassembling this unit. And you have done it by accident :)

Nothing is broken. Trust me.

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. I have an MZ-M100 (same unit). The very 1st thing I did after unwrapping it was to detach the battery cover, evidently much like you did. After a few (maybe 20) minutes I figured out how to reattach. My first panicked thought, though, was I have broken this thing before even getting a chance to use it.