Did those people at PausePlayStop went belly up?

Rate this topic

Happy Hopping

I placed an order for batteries back in August and nothing happened for months. Same problems as described above - no replies to emails, no one answering the phone. Finally got through on the phone to a Darrin in November. He looked into my order and said he'd get on it. I waited some more and...nothing. I get another email at the end of November:

"I would like to apologize for the trouble with the order that you made with us. We have been going through some changes over the past few months and hope to have everything back to normal shortly. Orders will be processed in the meantime though. Unfortunately a few orders have fallen through the cracks with this transition, one of which was yours.

The company has been bought back by the original owners and we would like to say sorry for all the inconvenience that this may have caused. The customer service that we were known for will be made up to you and will be restored with this transition."

As of today, my order still hasn't been processed.

They have been absolutely brilliant in the past, but I haven't a clue what's going on now.

Anybody have a good alternative for MD gumsticks (both types)?

Anybody have a good alternative for MD gumsticks (both types)?

Try gpbatteries.com

I don't think you will be able to order direct. More likely will have to find a stockist. But I have just bought some in Brooklyn NY. Problem - they could not ship outside USA.

Eventually you will find some, I think.

Those trailer trash never reply. I have to keep calling them well over 50 times before they are finally willing to answer. But now I got the answer, they now have no stock. They had stock when I try to contact them 14 days ago. How can these thing still be in business w/ no service?

And why do I keep getting this error just after I log in:

[#10333] We could not find the forum you were attempting to view.