1,000 MiniDiscs to trade before you die

Rate this topic

paperclip

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in Hard Day's Night, that would be a good one for something like this I think. I'm looking for some Chuck Berry, Boston, Miles Davis, Everly Brothers off the top of my head. I'm a huge fan of 80's New Wave and have a growing collection in that genre. Let me know if there is anything you need, I have some stuff that is getting harder to find.

That book had renewed my interest in new (to me) music and I'm buying more CD's than ever before, even looking at buying a new CD player :)

I hear it said that in 3 years you might not see CD's for sale everywhere like in the past. Sound familiar? :(

That book had renewed my interest in new (to me) music and I'm buying more CD's than ever before, even looking at buying a new CD player :)

I hear it said that in 3 years you might not see CD's for sale everywhere like in the past. Sound familiar? :(

Recently I've noticed their is a better availability of used rather than new CD's,

I have about 2,000 CD's but in the last couple of years have actually been buying more vinyl than CD's.

I think the sound of vinyl recorded on MD (with SP in analog) is just great.

I have some of the albums from list on vinyl only, would a vinyl recording be acceptable to you?

Also, some of the albums mentioned on list are compilations which I would not have but would. have similar to

I have some Pink Floyd that was recorded from vinyl onto MD that I got with some hardware. It is one of my prized MiniDiscs. Unfortunately the stylus must have been worn or not adjusted correctly and there is some sylibance. I still kept it however. Now that I think about it, Every Brothers and Beatles would be very cool to have recorded from a turntable.

Lately I've been trying to get the whole series of: Just Can't Get Enough: New Wave Hits of the '80's from Rhino Records. If you have any of those I would be most happy to trade.

What are you looking for? I'm hoping that out of over 5,000 CD's we dont' have too much overlap :)

I have Let it Be,Abbey Road,Magical Mystery Tour,Rock'n'Roll Music, & both Blue & Red compilations on vinyl.

Have an Everly Bros re-union concert on vinyl and a greatest hits CD.

By Pink Floyd, on vinyl, have The Wall,Animals,Relics and, A Collection Of Great Dance Songs, also loads of their CD's

I always record with SP using Analog input. Not a fan of LP at all,you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...