PCVA-HVP20 want to buy it/can't find it

Rate this question

nepsa

Question

hi every one i'm looking for this mp3/mpeg2 device. i overlooked the net in order to puchase it, but can't find any places at all... if someone could give me a hand... Thanks :D

http://www.ecat.sony.co.jp/vaio/acc/acc.cfm?pd=15849

here's the add where you can find pictures

Edited by nepsa

4 answers to this question

Welcome to ATRACLife, nepsa! :) The PCVA-HVP20 can still be found occasionally at YJapan Auctions from as low as 6000 yen to 16000 yen - condition varies from mint to brand new.

Wow! I have never seen this, but it looks cool. Is this a new or old product?

The HVP20 is an old unit (circa 2003) - the predecessor to the HMP-A1. If I remember correctly, the HVP20 is strictly a video player (does not playback audio files) which supports MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI(DV) and WMV.

Here's an actual picture of the unit:

sony02.jpg

Welcome to ATRACLife, nepsa! :) The PCVA-HVP20 can still be found occasionally at YJapan Auctions from as low as 6000 yen to 16000 yen - condition varies from mint to brand new.

The HVP20 is an old unit (circa 2003) - the predecessor to the HMP-A1. If I remember correctly, the HVP20 is strictly a video player (does not playback audio files) which supports MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI(DV) and WMV.

Here's an actual picture of the unit:

sony02.jpg

no offense but i'd rather buy psp (which i already have) than this movie-only junk.......