Case for NW-E405/NW-E407/NW-E505/NW-E507/NW-A605/NW-A607/NW-A608

Rate this question

anders260

Question

10 answers to this question

Anders,

I purchased a couple of what looks like the same silicon skins from a vendor on Ebay. Thus far I've been quite happy with them. I used one on an E507 and the other on an A608. The areas that cover the buttons are slightly raised and make it quite easy to use the buttons on the player.

I've heard complaints about how the display is unprotected but that hasn't bothered me much. That could be fixed quite easily with just a little bit of clear vinyl placed between the skin and the player.

The manufacturer of the skins I purchased also sell them online but I believe the shipping is a bit high as they are coming from Asia. The link is below for those interested. I tried to directly link to the NW-E507 skin but it doesn't seem to get there. Click on products then scroll down to the end of the list to see the skins made for Sony devices.

http://www.lajo.biz/Xskn/index.asp

I hope this info helps!

I got the same case on ebay about a couple months ago. The buttons are slightly raised making it easy for you to navigate if you have big fingers. I'm very satisfied with the case even with the unprotected display. Other than that, just beware of dust being attracted to the silicon case.