Best way to sell MD units?

Rate this topic

riverrock

Hi all, first off apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.

I have two Hi-MD units I no longer use, despite best intentions.

They are an NH1 bought in Ireland and an RH1 from USA imported to Ireland. I have all of the original accessories except CDs and packaging, lots of 74min, 80min and 1GB discs plus a few spare batteries for each one.

I have no use for them anymore and would like some advice on the best way to sell them.

I am an ebayer but have never sold anything there!

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I should add - if anyone here is interested in buying one or both please let me know!

Maybe try here first in the Classifieds section ! Take some pictures of both units and all accessories. Offer each unit with or without MD blanks. List of MD blanks is also welcome (see here for reference : https://picasaweb.google.com/minidisc.channel). If nobody is interested here (I can't believe that), try eBay. Paypal is usually welcome.

phamcu is a vietnamese electronic engineer who sell a lot a MD decks thanks to Internet : http://www.5giay.vn/17-dien-dien-tu/3360572-ban-dau-md-desk-thu-phat-hoac-lam-da-va-cac-dich-vu-lien-quan-toi-minidisc.html . I has repaired some of my units (see his content). I even sold him a black Sony JA555ES deck. After his gold (& few black) high-end Sony ES decks collection, it is time to start a portable units collection too :give_heart: ... but it is rather difficult in Vietnam as there are no more portable units on the market, specially Hi-MD units.

It is why I recommend him as a good buyer.