old sony KD-30xs955

Rate this question

LIL D 916

Question

ok if anyone could help me i would be so grateful ok so when i hook up anything up to the HDMI port i get no picture but i do get sound someone told me to do a factory reset on the tv and so i tried it and then it worked everything was going good i shut my tv off came back later and same thing no picture when i use HDMI but still had sound i tried different devices and hdmi cables same thing

post-133774-0-19046900-1364525212_thumb.

1 answer to this question

ok if anyone could help me i would be so grateful ok so when i hook up anything up to the HDMI port i get no picture but i do get sound someone told me to do a factory reset on the tv and so i tried it and then it worked everything was going good i shut my tv off came back later and same thing no picture when i use HDMI but still had sound i tried different devices and hdmi cables same thing

Hi LIL D 916,

I’m Pat Kennedy with Sony Support USA.

Some helpful information, including How To & Troubleshooting,Videos & Tutorials and News & Alerts, may be found at Sony's eSupport website @ http://esupport.sony.com/

If you are unsuccessful in locating a solution there, please call our priority service # @ 1-888-750-7669 Hours:

■Mon-Fri 8:00am-12:00am (Midnight) ET

■Sat-Sun 9:00am-8:00pm ET

Thank you !