My EH-930 bronze

Rate this topic

sescoscuba

Hi Sony
the browser minidisc.org
is complete for the machines produced until 2003.
After this date, apart from almost all Sony, is lacking.
I think I have about 10 machines that are not shown.

The 930 eh I bought it directly in Japan, but also in Japan is hard to find, has been replaced by machines very beautiful as
EH1 and NH3.

Hi P.
I also dream that machine, but I saw only and solely in photography and never for sale.
:-(

hmmm. I have seen photos like this EH1 before. I don't think the colour is real, but just reflected from the ambient light. Same thing happened when I tried to photograph silver units (eg NH700). They take on some other colour in the photo.

Hello,
looking good,
but very well the photo,
for me is a show model or "very limited".
The stand is the same color of the machine and the edge of the remote control has the same color "bronze".
Instead the support
holding headphones and remote has a completely neutral color, if it were a reflection would occur also on the support

My point exactly. The fact that the surround to the remote looks bronze is suggestive that it's reflective coloration.

I am sure I thought the same about the NH1 based on their pictures. Even ones that people take and post in Ebay.

The EH1 does lokk the same as the NH1. SIlver..

It was available in Black also.. could have boughth a black one but i didn´t :crazy:

That 930 is pretty awesome although i don´t like the button layout on the back.

Hey sescoscuba what Units do you got that aren´t shown.Please tell us..

;)

List of machines are not in the browser minidisc.org

forgive me some errors

Sony eh930

r 910

Panasonic sj mj100

mj 59

mj 97

Goodmans cdm 16

Grundig

Victor xm - c37

c31

Kenwood dmc - t55

Sharp md dp700

ds700

ds55

ds77

ds504

ds9

sy509

st60

k601

sk5

ss33

ss503

Total 22 machines

Hope that help you

My point exactly. The fact that the surround to the remote looks bronze is suggestive that it's reflective coloration.

I am sure I thought the same about the NH1 based on their pictures. Even ones that people take and post in Ebay.

That is definitely the silver EH1 and if I recall the photos were from the product launch in Japan or some preview. I did briefly have a silver one which I ended up returning, because I had originally ordered the black (this was around 2006 or so). I should have probably held on to it in retrospect, but in the end I actually ended up with 2 black ones...