How do you label on your minidisc?

Rate this topic

qualia017

Today. I feel really happy cause of I have finished one of my favorite artist's albums make to minidisc like as CD.

It's a my personal project for some effort of minidisc. So, I called this R(eal) M(inidisc) P(roject).

My first RMP edition is One of Korean artist. And second, I choose the one of artist I really missed.

The artist name is ZARD. She has really beautiful voice make me relax and comfortable, But Zard, died

in 2007 when she was just 40 years old.. I really miss her.. So, I make these RMP all of her albums.

It's so hard.. Cause of She released so many albums. ^^;;

I attached some photo of my ZARD RMP. It include 11 regular albums , 45 singles + 5 special singles and

6 Best album with some more albums.. It's really hard working.. But It's really beautiful that I think.

How do you think about it?.. Since a minidisc has develoved long times ago. But, I think the minidisc is amazing device more than

any other portable device. It needs a user's interest and effort..^^;; Thank you for reading my poor English.

post-140380-0-49192000-1378462756_thumb.

post-140380-0-69375000-1378462758_thumb.

post-140380-0-91909100-1378462760_thumb.

post-140380-0-15122200-1378462763_thumb.

post-140380-0-38151200-1378462765_thumb.

post-140380-0-66682000-1378462767_thumb.

post-140380-0-85451400-1378462769_thumb.

post-140380-0-11726200-1378462772_thumb.

post-140380-0-34727400-1378462776_thumb.

post-140380-0-94195000-1378462778_thumb.

These are amazing!

How did you open & reseal the minidiscs that you used?

How did you label the actual minidisc themselves?

Thank you for your comment..^^* I use the only hand when I open the minidisc..

Sometimes I broke the case..;; But, It's really fantastic work that I think.

And I use the sticker photo paper. I printed the CD label and paste on the minidisc surface after cutting them.

Some CD images are made by myself using the ppt..And outer labeling is also use the ppt..(^^*)

Great work, just amazing.

Thank you Terp GT..(^^*) I like the make my own minidisc.

My compliments!
This is a work done really well.

You ever tried to open the shell with a cutter, starting from the top right corner?

I am not clear how do you print labels to stick on the disc.

Could you send the photos with all the steps of your job?

Thank you
Sergio

Thank you for your kindness commendation!..(^^*);

I didn't take many photos during on these works..T-T;;

But, I will post how to make RMP soon..(^^*) Thank you again.

Amazing! :good:

Nice Job! It really looks like a pressed MD but with labels on the disc itself!

Thank you. Silly. It started with make to my own minidisc like as CD.(^^*)

Qualia,

Very well done, it is a piece of art.

It's worth all the effort.

I'am jealous.

Jan

Wow!! Thank you for your compliment!(^^*)

My wish is many minidisc users enjoy their own RMP.(^^*)

Wow stunning to say the least ,that's a work of art ,Brian

Thank you and thank you again. I'm really happy T-T.

Very cool indeed! Thanks for sharing the pics of your art.

Zard looks beautiful, so sad she passed at such a young age :-(

Yes. I missed her so much..T-T;; Before she was dead, I have earned some money for watching the her live.

But, I couldn't.. Thank you for your comment.

These are brilliant. You should be very proud of yourself, you probably have the most unique collection of minidiscs in the world. You must have lots of patience.

And don't worry about your English, we can understand what you're saying. I think most of us are just glad to find someone else that is still so passionate about minidiscs, no matter what part of the world you are from.

I looked up Zard on YouTube, I didn't understand the words of the songs but I could see she was a beautiful lady with a beautiful voice.

These are brilliant. You should be very proud of yourself, you probably have the most unique collection of minidiscs in the world. You must have lots of patience.

And don't worry about your English, we can understand what you're saying. I think most of us are just glad to find someone else that is still so passionate about minidiscs, no matter what part of the world you are from.

I looked up Zard on YouTube, I didn't understand the words of the songs but I could see she was a beautiful lady with a beautiful voice.

Thank you for your kindness reply. I really happy that joined this forum.

Just 2years ago. I have so many collections about minidisc player and media (not include MDR)

I have almost minidisc player and using them just a little time.. over 200 mdp..(^^*); But, I take some accident during move to the house, lost

& steel them 70% over..T-T (some devices are selled) So, I just preserve remaining collections, I want to collect minidisc player again..

It's really hard to buy..T-T.. I really appreciate your comment..(^^*)