PSP and PS VITA Dissent

Rate this question

Mr. Brian

Question

The PSP is an amazing tool. I really love it. I Think the little discs are neat. I like the camera attachment. I paid for all of that stuff and have stacks of games. But:

Why is there an app section but no apps for the PSP?

Why have skype but not add the video function?

The PS VITA looks neat, but HAS NO PORT FOR DISCS! All of my games have to be downloaded (paid for) AGAIN!!!!! AND - there's no discount on downloaded games .. Download only systems will never really be fully popular because - it's totally FULL price for all games forever, even for the unpopular ones. Not only that, but why do I want to carry around a pocket full of micro SD cards that represent video games, smaller than my finger nail? It feels ridiculous in many ways, and there's no door to protect the game. bump it wrong - WOOSH game flies out.

Why change things that work, why not make things work,

A lot of these complaints are reasons the PSP go didn't fly. The discs are phased out, will it hurt the PS VITA? maybe. I don't get the name either, what is a VITA? When I say vita I think FILA and soccer, kind of drives me away from the portable system. The one and sole reason I MIGHT have to buy it (extortion) is the video game persona 4. wish I could download it for the PSP and be done without spending another 300 bucks.

post-143496-0-92131700-1388463047_thumb.

plus - download only games will ALWAYS be synonymous with worthless / FREE APPS intended for ten second fun and throw away...

I'm sorry SONY official crew - it's tough love. I like the tech - but come on - let's work together! We could use some open discourse with us all to come up with better choices.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet