Refresh Music Library in SonicStage 4.3?

Rate this topic

comspec

I'm probably overlooking something very simple here, but how do I refresh the music library in SonicStage 4.3 (Ultimate)? The "refresh" command under "view" doesn't seem to update the library.

I've updated the files in my music folder, using another music management tool, that in some cases, tracks in SonicStage won't play because they've been moved/deleted. I don't want to have to identify ease file individually.

Delete all and scan folders (Under File->Import->Scan Folders). Be sure to delete/select only the folders you have trouble with.

Note that PLAYING an MP3 track with some other piece of software can sometimes cause information to be WRITTEN to the file. This makes it useless in Sonic Stage. One option may be to set the (Windows) attribute on that file to Read-Only.

Tnx... that's what I ended up doing. Took a couple of hours, but all cleaned up now. Interesting tidbit about playing MP3s using other software. I haven't come across that one.

Enjoying everyone's facination at these "little disks" on my desk at work, all colorfully labeled and scattered about. Hi-MD has become my office music format of choice for the time being.