[WTB] "Cute" MD blanks

Rate this topic

syn010110

Most of the really readily available blanks are the boring ones. I've got a bunch of those... 20 Sony Niege and 10 Victor CLEAR MD. That's nice and dandy, but I'd like to get some cuter ones. :3

I'm looking for:

Sony Lumina (1st gen) in pink or blue

TDK HO

TDK "WA" Design

Axia "lego" color discs

Daiso Cutipop

Things of that nature. There were a lot of really neat looking blanks out there, like the bit-club ones, but I'm specifically looking for "cute."

Also not Hello Kitty.

I don't care about capacity; if I have some album that actually does go over 74 minutes (almost never happens except those with bonus CDs) I'll just record it to one of my boring discs.

Are you looking for new or used discs? What's your max price per disc?

I currently have some Axia 'Select Your Style' discs on EBAY at the moment. Just do a search for "Axia Minidisc", but make sure you change your search criteria to worldwide as I'm based in Australia.

There are plenty of TDK WA & HO already on EBAY.

I have Axia Lego discs as well as the 1st gen Lumina in blue.

Other "cute" MD blanks I would recommend are the Chum discs (also on EBAY) and the Victor Pocop (which I have as well). Also other discs I like are 1st gen Victor AR, Xkai and Daiso Windows & Cube discs. Also Maxell Twinkle (I have a 5 pack of these with the metal shutter)

I don't mind if they're used as long as they're not dirty or horribly mangled. If they've been recorded on a few (or even a lot of) times, I don't mind because you can record on these things zillions of times before something goes wonky.

Max price per disc depends on what disc it is. I'd pay more for something like, a brand-new sealed first-generation Sony Lumina in pink than I would for a used Axia lego disc.

I've cobbled together 13 'cute' discs and listed them on EBAY. All the discs are new, but removed from multipacks (hence the reason they don't have their retail wrapping on them). However they still all have some kind of cellophane around them.

URL is:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151223498551?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I've a few other discs for sale as well (which you'll see in my other items). These are marked up to cover EBAY's extortionate 11% sales fee, so open to offers outside of EBAY.

Thanks

post-118374-0-02894700-1391348495_thumb.

Most of the really readily available blanks are the boring ones. I've got a bunch of those... 20 Sony Niege and 10 Victor CLEAR MD. That's nice and dandy, but I'd like to get some cuter ones. :3

I'm looking for:

Sony Lumina (1st gen) in pink or blue

TDK HO

TDK "WA" Design

Axia "lego" color discs

Daiso Cutipop

Things of that nature. There were a lot of really neat looking blanks out there, like the bit-club ones, but I'm specifically looking for "cute."

Also not Hello Kitty.

I don't care about capacity; if I have some album that actually does go over 74 minutes (almost never happens except those with bonus CDs) I'll just record it to one of my boring discs.

My 'cute' selection on EBAY has now been sold. However I do still have more Lego & Select Your Style discs. I've just relisted a full set on EBAY of 'Select Your Style' discs for $17 BIN, or I could offer a set for say $13 direct.

I do have 1st gen Lumina in pink, but only in a sealed pack that I am unable to part with as I have only one.