FS: Sony MZ-NH1 Hi-MD MiniDisc recorder/player

Rate this topic

Sony_Fan

Looks nice Chris, very clean unit.  I want to see how your sale goes and then perhaps list mine as well.

Thanks.  Do the pictures look good enough, not too dark???  I'm really not very good at taking pictures of gadgets up close. The picture ends up being too dark, too bright or too blurry.  

The only other MZ-NH1 currently on ebay is from a guy in Hong Kong, charging $350 plus $20 for shipping.  I figured that was a good starting price. I may drop the price by a few dollars every few days until someone buys.  I've got 5 watchers so far.  

Your pictures look good Chris.  I understand about getting the photos right, my wife does a lot of close up photography for crafts which she posts online, she has a fancy camera and a light box, etc.  Every time I want to try to sell something I give it to her to take the pictures!

I am sure it will sell, if not this time, let the market drive the price, those units seem to go for 300+ pretty regularly even when there is no reserve price.

Yours is complete and looks really clean.

You would probably need to hold them both in your hands to see the difference versus looking at the pictures we see on eBay.  The lighting is definitely a factor NH1 Silver and Gold.  I am pretty sure there is no brown one Philippe!  ;-)  Unless it is of the "marsupial" RH1 variety and modified.  :-)

I will be selling mine soon Chris after a vacation.  I hope I fare as well as you did.