SONY Release an SDK for SonicStage PLEASE!

Free4

SONY Release an SDK for SONIC STAGE PLEASE!!!

I would greatly appreciate it if you would release an SDK for Sonic Stage so that I can modify the functionality that you are not providing me, I don't care for your encryption, black box that, but please please please let me write my own functionality into the application so that i don't have to put up with your Software programmers inability to write usable software.

Hey you never know you may even benefit from the communities capabilities!

-free4

• 2 months later...

And what's the point of requesting this at a forum? Write a letter to Sony.

Well hopefully if 'SONY' have an ounce of common sense they will have people watching the fan sites trying to pick up ideas about customer base and how to provide a better service and software. This is usually were ideas are born for these guys to react on.

Check out Microsoft and the 360 ... you really think that they thought up all the apparently wonderful stuff they are towting themselves? if you do then you are really unaware of the world of software development.

Most of the advancements to interface functionality and potential to achieved for the nex gen consoles came from the software developed by the hacking community over at xboxscene.com.

-free4