MDS-JA50ES on ebay

Rate this topic

bluecrab

The guy selling this is none other than Gary Bingner, the guy responsible or the guy who ran minidisc.org. The amount of minidisc stuff this guy had was astounding. I have to thank Gary for a lot of my rare minidiscs. He is famous for owning a lot of minidisc gear and never opening it or even using it. A bit of a legend in my book!

I am watching it too, but a few days ago I saw a JA50ES go for $600. It looked to be in seriously good shape, but not NIB. If you are bidding, Azureal, I wish you good luck. If this had come up a couple of years ago, I probably could have really considered it, but...well, it'd be a real extravagance right now. I will just have to limp along with the same MD decks you have, plus a JB930, plus a Kenwood DMF-9020. (I don't know why my MD gear doesn't show up in my postings, as it is all in my Profile.)

I am watching it too, but a few days ago I saw a JA50ES go for $600. It looked to be in seriously good shape, but not NIB. If you are bidding, Azureal, I wish you good luck. If this had come up a couple of years ago, I probably could have really considered it, but...well, it'd be a real extravagance right now. I will just have to limp along with the same MD decks you have, plus a JB930, plus a Kenwood DMF-9020. (I don't know why my MD gear doesn't show up in my postings, as it is all in my Profile.)

Bluecrab - I had trouble initially. It doesn't matter what products you put in your profile, you have to add these to your "Signature"