CMT-C7NT and Sonic Stage or M-Crew

Rate this topic

Hi Dear,

I am so happy to find this discussion.  I have a C7NT Net MD Hi Fi as well.  Should I use Sonic Stage or M crew to get it moving?  I tried Sonic Stage Ultimate version with the Net MD driver but it did not work.  Do I miss something?    Also I have read that C7NT also needs a PC Link driver besides Net MD driver in order to get connection, is it true?  Thanks in advance to you all!

That would have been better if you have created a new topic for your question. I can answer it because I have been notifed for a new answer for this one topic.

I suppose you  tried Sonic Stage Ultimate version with the Net MD driver with Windows 8 or 10. 1st you need more recent driver, 2d you just need to disable Driver Certification for one session (you will need to restart with this choice disable and then connect your unit using the recent driver). I canot answer your question about a PC Link, I do not have one.

3 minutes ago, PhilippeC said:

That would have been better if you have created a new topic for your question. I can answer it because I have been notifed for a new answer for this one topic.

I suppose you  tried Sonic Stage Ultimate version with the Net MD driver with Windows 8 or 10. 1st you need more recent driver, 2d you just need to disable Driver Certification for one session (you will need to restart with this choice disable and then connect your unit using the recent driver). I canot answer your question about a PC Link, I do not have one.

Hi PhilippeC,

Thank you very much for your reply.  Regarding the more recent driver,  can you give me the link or the date of the post.  I am really sorry to bother you for that.  I am using Windows 10 and where can I command the "disable driver certification" as I am not really smart with a computer.  Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, kjkjhkhk said:

Hi PhilippeC,

Thank you very much for your reply.  Regarding the more recent driver,  can you give me the link or the date of the post.  I am really sorry to bother you for that.  I am using Windows 10 and where can I command the "disable driver certification" as I am not really smart with a computer.  Thank you very much!

Hi Philippe C,

Happy to tell you that I got my C7NT connected and working perfectly.  Thanks for your info and inspiration!

1 hour ago, PhilippeC said:

The mess is - you know it today - where to find this disable @$%*µ$ certifcation menu in Windows 10. 

So I think it would be nice to share this piece of valuable information to you all...

http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

• sfbp unlocked this topic

Dear All,

This morning, I just got my Net MD hifi C7NT finally connected to my Windows 10 PC.  Everything seems fine until I have tried to transfer the music files.  I got a pop-up screen saying unable to transfer  and error occurred.  Can anyone tell me what is the cause of that and is there any solution for that as well?  Thanks you you all in advance. 

First off - we will try to help you, but PLEASE try not to create multiple almost identical topics - or tacking *your* stuff on someone else's topic. 'Nuff said - it's just a matter of tidyness and consideration. In case you're worried, almost everyone here reads every post.

Secondly, we need a lot more information as to WHAT you want to transfer FROM where and TO where. I strongly suspect that you bought this unit hoping you would be able to get stuff off of NetMD using the USB cable. No luck, I'm afraid - the hardware simply is not capable, USB 1.1 is not fast enough combined with the fact that no firmware upgrades are likely (or indeed have ever been made). The one and only unit capable of doing (legacy, as opposed to HiMD) MD upload, the MZ-RH1 gets into trouble if the drivers for those other units are even installed. So it's a touchy kind of thing.