Looking for minidisc cases

Rate this topic

tg-goldfish

Do you mean cases for individual MiniDiscs or a case to store MiniDiscs in? If the former, I bought some of these a few months back but they appear to be out of stock at the moment: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00X2KBLU8

They've been out of stock previously before becoming available again so it might be worth keeping an eye open.

Second hand ones are often available on eBay but are not always in great condition.

• 3 weeks later...

1 hour ago, zzzuppp said:

Yeah, the batches of 50 appear to have gone out of stock again. Good to see there is another working link. The seller is the same in any case: AWV International.

• 2 weeks later...

That seems  expensive! I got 50 for £29.85...?

Just ordered 200 at £131.40. I suspect the price varies depending on supply.

That said, the cases are excellent quality and good value for money.

Having purchased many MDs second hand with no sticky labels, I insert hand written labels into the old cases with the MD. These new cases are much easier and also look better than the many scratched cases that came with the second hand MDs.

Kieron.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up zzzuppp. I just bought 50 from Amazon but good to know there is an alternative source here in the UK as stock at Amazon seems to come and go. You could combine with the blank discs Kevin posted from the same source and avoid postage charges too.