Introduce yourself.

Rate this topic

Christopher

Well, since no one else is really posting yet I'll go ahead and take the first step. I know its weird to start fresh at a new bulletin board, but I hope that this community becomes very active. I would love to put thousands of forum posts here like I have in the past at other sites. With all of the topics we can cover, hopefully there will be no void in communication.

I'm obviously the founder of Sony Insider, and previous website ventures such as Minidisc Community Forums and ATRACLife which some of you may have participated at. 24 years old and pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business Marketing at KSU near Atlanta, Georgia. Hoping to work for Sony or some other large company as a professional blogger or Internet press relations. I'm not a die hard Sony fanboy but I have a lot of Sony products, and I wish to enable others the ability to see the company isn't as bad as people put it out to be.

Other than that, I drive an '06 Jetta GLI which I love to death, have a very great girlfriend and live a relatively simple life. I love to watch sports in HD, go to baseball games and do stuff outside. I spend alot of time on the computer for work (real life job, not this website), so running a website is a natural extension of my day to day routine. So when I'm able to go out and do something with friends its usually a treat. Road trips are great, but I always get afraid of speeding tickets. I guess I'm just a pretty average guy.

Please tell me about you, and make it good. Lets really get to know each other, I want this forum to be different than any others that you've ever been to.

Hi all,

I'm Anthony. I live in Ireland where it always raining (it's raining now). I am 40 this year and currently studying for a BSc in Molecular Science. I already work in the pharmaceutical industry. I have many hobbies including Astronomy and Kitchen Gardening. I'm married with two daughters and a wife that thinks I have a gadget obsession. She's right BTW and most ( not all) of those gadgets are made by SONY. I think they are a cut above the rest in terms of consumer technology ( with a slight reservation about the VAIO brand).

My favourite toy at the moment is the NWZ-A818. I recently bought the Sony Walkman Bluetooth transmitter and BT22 headphones to make it a wireless device.............

That's me!!!!!!!!!!!

AntZ

It always fascinates me when people visit the site from countries other than my own. I was actually raised in Ireland, however, in a town called Skerries which is a bit north of Dublin. It was an amazing experience and I would give anything to visit where I grew up all over again. Have you lived there all your life?

Yep, all of my life. I'm from Cork in the South of the Country. Wait 'til the dollar gets a bit stronger before you visit. There are very few Americans here this year 'cos the Dollar/Euro conversion is so bad. Either that or somebody told them about the rain. We are currently having one of the worse Summers on record, worse than last year which was one of the worst on record.

I'll stick a 'wet' picture on my photo blog tomorrow just to prove it.......www.anthony-antz.blogspot.com

Hello all. My name is Derek. I am 40 years old, and I live and work in London, UK. I am married to a wife who is beeter than I deserve, and I have three healthy children, that keep me young at heart. Am I a Sony fanboy? I don't think so, but I do like thier output, especially their TVs, and audio gear. I currently own a NH1 mini disc recorder, a A808 DAP, and a Mini disc & CD deck. I enjoy music 70's,80s, 90s, and a small quantity of 00s R&B) Old skool Hip Hop, New jack Swing & jazz. I love film, especially superhero, & comedies. I love to read fiction, the bible. I also love sports(football, American & soccer) Athletics,Rugby,Boxing, running/jogging, weight training. That's me!

Hiya everyone ,

My name is Abhinav nickname Robin .I live in Delhi and Doing Hotel Management Here though wanted to become Doctor lol .Not sure how I ended up in this hospitality thing and now just want to finish this course as soon as possible and start my own restaurant after doing initial training etc .Hoping that God will give me strength and courage to do this .Right now I'm learning to drive car and I hope I will to master it soon :).

My hobbies are keeping track of different electronics gadgets when I find time ,Stamps collecting ,Listening to Music ,watching movie,watching cricket (a recent one lol after getting broadband ).

I wish I will get a chance to go for a world tour and visit Antarctic(To meet penguins ) one day .

Just like AtracLife hoping to have a nice time here as well :)

Hi! My name is Richard. I am one of the authors at the Sony Insider blog together with Christopher and Stan. I have previously collaborated with Chris at the Minidisc Community Forums. I recently relocated to London in the UK (after spending the last six years living in Holland) where I work for a financial and business systems provider. Interests include music (crazy german electronic, and various old school jazz), reading (especially modern North American writers like Paul Auster, Don DeLilllo and many others), watching movies and lounging around at the pub. A lifelong Sony gadget enthusiast, I am thrilled to be part of this exciting new venture and look forward to meeting you all. :)

Steve, 32, Sony fan ever since I was a kid. I work in the financial industry in The Netherlands. Love gadgets, music, movies, web2.0.

I managed to collect all sorts of Sony products, like a VAIO, a Bravia, several Walkmans, Playstations (PS3,PSP,PS2), SE phone etc. My latest addition will be the T77 Cybershot Camera...I can't wait to receive it.

Love to see this community grow! If you want to add me on the PSN Network, please do!

• 1 month later...

How i may contact admin this site? I have a question.

iijiivei

You want to contact admin of this site ? then click on his profile and send a message /Personal message /PM.

or If you have a query regarding Sony products ,then you can post it in the appropriate forums .

in b/w Welcome to Sony insider !