problem Sony HD 5 and Grab Your Music

marubozu

I bought a Sony HD 5, try to use Sonic Stage 4.2CP (lastest version of sonic stage it seems). I wish to use GYM 1.2 beta software instead as I have previously lost all my music when my PC crashed.I have re-initialised HD 5 so it is free of any music at present. I managed to transfer the tmp files as per GYM instructions( I chose less than 5,000 which was the default) running key wizard, SonicStage 4.2 stops running when I try to transfer the files to my HD-5.I have rebooted my PC several times. Same problem each time. Do I really have to use SonicStage or can I use MP3 File Manager for eg? Also I have downloaded Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package. Is it the correct software to download ?

Please help.

• 1 month later...

yes, it's arrived to me too when I transfered several thousands of files in a row.

If SonicStage 4.2 stops running a long time, it's perfectly normal if you transfer a lot of songs. Let your PC run during a little time without noticing it. You will see Sonicstage restart and continue his tasks.

Edited by minded