NW-E407 Format Error

Rate this topic

gsf

Hi I manually formated my NW-E407 and deleted all the files on it (OMGADUIO is still there, but i think its missing a few things). When ever I turn it on it says Data Access and then Format Error. Also when I connest to sonic stage 3.1 I am able to get into the device/media and initialize but it still doen't work ( the reset button also gives me the same message. Can anyone help? or send the original files for the NW-E407 could you please send it to me. thx

Dear gsf,

Hello, and welcome to ATRACLife Colloquium.. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Have you tried to reformat through the player? To do this, open up the menu, go to "advanced menu" then select "Format"

Hope this solves your problem! :)

Edited by aznbro85

Welocome to AtracLife!

Never format your player manually .Always Format it from the playe itself (via advanced menu )

First you will have to format it ,then you will gain have to tranfer songs via SonicStage .Only then your player will play songs.

I will suggest you to upgrade your old version to new Version of SonicStage i.e SonicStage4.2 ,but prior to that back-up your audio files using SonicStage back up tool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • sfbp locked this topic