Sonic Stage 4.3 Transfer Troubles

Rate this topic

jakie

My troubles all started today, when i went to upload some new tracks onto my NWA3000, using SS 4.0. The player froze and it told me to disconnect the player and reconnect. This didnt work so it said to delete all tracks, which i did, after backing up all the songs from it first.

After installing the latest SS, i tried to import the backup library of songs, and most are bringing up the error message 'cannot convert the specific track'.

There was about 3000 songs i backed up on to the harddrive, however nearly all of these songs were put on to my sony from my old computer...only about 300 tracks are on my new computer.

Is this stopping it from uploading the tracks?

So now i have my NWA-3000, with no tracks on it at all.....

What can i do?

Thanks

screenshotgq0.th.jpg

• 5 months later...

I'm getting that exact same problem, rebooted my pc, went to add some new songs onto my walkman and bang the thing doesn't let me. I need to convert every single file inot a different format and then transfer it.

I don't understand what you mean atown, do you mean leave it sitting on idel for about half an hour?

Please, any help would be appreciated