2GB Sandisk MSPRODuo wont work w/ Sonicstage 4.3?

Rate this question

MicrosoftPwnsU™

Question

A strange thing happens when I connect my PSP to the computer while SonicStage is on.

It freezes.

When it finally unfreezes ten minutes later, it will freeze again when I try to convert and send some files to the PSP.

All I wanted was to use the ATRAC3plus codec which we all know exhibits very good quality.

Can anyone help me?

5 answers to this question

A strange thing happens when I connect my PSP to the computer while SonicStage is on.

It freezes.

When it finally unfreezes ten minutes later, it will freeze again when I try to convert and send some files to the PSP.

All I wanted was to use the ATRAC3plus codec which we all know exhibits very good quality.

Can anyone help me?

Backup any files on the SanDisk MSPRODuo to your hard drive. Format your MSPRODuo through the your PSP (Settings->System Settings-> Format Memory Stick). You will have to connect your PSP to computer before starting SonicStage. This should solve your problem. If it does not please let us know.

Fake Sony and Sandisk Memory Sticks are almost perfect in every way except they won't work with Atrac. In other words 'MagicGate' is non-functional! Beware of Chinese sellers on Ebay ( and elsewhere ).