NW-A800 Cases

Rate this topic

Find below some pics of the Carrying Case Clip (CLPNWA800) and Silicone Cases (CKMNWA800)

Carrying Case Clip Front

clip_front_empty.jpg

Carrying Case Clip Back

clip_back_empty.jpg

Carrying Case Clip Side

clip_side_empty.jpg

Carrying Case Clip Front (with A806)

clip_front_full.jpg

Carrying Case Clip Back (with A806)

clip_back_full.jpg

The fit on this is very tight. It is not likely that a player would come loose. The spring on the clip is also tight.

Silicone Black Front

siliconb_front.jpg

Silicone Black Back

siliconb_back.jpg

Silicone White Front

siliconc_front.jpg

Plastic Cover for screen

plastic_cover.jpg

Silicone Black Front (with A806)

siliconb_full.jpg

It was easy to get the unit into the silicone case. All buttons are accessible, including the hold and volume. There is an opening on the side to attach the strap. Both the clear and black silicone cases come in the same package with one protective screen. I'm sure you could make more using the same type of covering used for cameras, etc.

As you can see the screen is not well protected using either of these cases.

LOG

p.s. can anyone guess what song is playing on my A806? :D

Edited by LuLu

Find below some pics of the Carrying Case Clip (CLPNWA800) and Silicone Cases (CKMNWA800)

Carrying Case Clip Front

clip_front_empty.jpg

Carrying Case Clip Back

clip_back_empty.jpg

Carrying Case Clip Side

clip_side_empty.jpg

Carrying Case Clip Front (with A806)

clip_front_full.jpg

Carrying Case Clip Back (with A806)

clip_back_full.jpg

The fit on this is very tight. It is not likely that a player would come loose. The spring on the clip is also tight.

Silicone Black Front

siliconb_front.jpg

Silicone Black Back

siliconb_back.jpg

Silicone White Front

siliconc_front.jpg

Plastic Cover for screen

plastic_cover.jpg

Silicone Black Front (with A806)

siliconb_full.jpg

It was easy to get the unit into the silicone case. All buttons are accessible, including the hold and volume. There is an opening on the side to attach the strap. Both the clear and black silicone cases come in the same package with one protective screen. I'm sure you could make more using the same type of covering used for cameras, etc.

LOG

Nice Pics. I like the fact that you can access the hold button. As for song I'd say Robin Thicke: Lost without you, my fav song at the moment.

Thanks for the pictures LuLu.

Is the silicone case made by Sony or Proporta? It's just that the Sony Centre's here in the UK charge between £20 & £25 GBP for the silicone case. Proporta only charge £12 GBP (Approx.)

Edited by markey

LOG

It seems that only the hard case gives full protection to the NW-A806. With the plastic cover and the silicon case it looks as though you are given ample protection from scratches on the screen. Even though I do not think the screen is plastic.

Is the silicone case made by Sony or Proporta? It's just that the Sony Centre's here in the UK charge between £20 & £25 GBP for the silicone case. Proporta only charge £12 GBP (Approx.)

The silicone case seems to be the same made by Sony. If you look at the back of some of the images the Sony brand name is imprinted on them. Sony always changes a premium for their accessories.

Darkseed - My Burden

Anyway, Lulu thank you for the review.

Beast of Burden, by The Rolling Stones ?

Correct! I'm currently playing an assortment of songs by The Rolling Stones as well as this new band called Bittersweet. Their genre is "trip hop" and is rather interesting music. You can sample some of their stuff here.

LOG

It is the case by Sony. I haven't seen any third party products here in Canada yet. It retails for $34.99 CAD.

LOG

• 3 months later...

Hello all!

This is my first post and i am really looking for a case for my NW-A808 and i cant find a Sony one anywhere!

So now i have seen these pictures i am wondering does anyone know where i can get one online?

Any help will be fantastic :D

Thanks!

Try either the Sony Style store in your country or eBay.