Worst looking Network Walkman ever made

Rate this topic

RobA

To compliment the best looking thread, time for a worst looking NW thread.

My vote goes to...

The Walkman Bean aka NW-E300 series

I agree. I didn't like the shape or the colours. Who wants their Walkman named after a food product? At least they gave it a name though instead of referring to it by those annoying number letter systems that are hard to remember. Everyone knows what you mean when you call it the bean!

LOG

I agree. I didn't like the shape or the colours. Who wants their Walkman named after a food product? At least they gave it a name though instead of referring to it by those annoying number letter systems that are hard to remember. Everyone knows what you mean when you call it the bean!

LOG

There have been some bulbously ugly MD's from Sony, but I don't think there's been anything NW which I've hated in terms of how they looked. Even the Bean. The HD1/2 were the most silly to use though.

I believe the model number is NW-E105, part of the NW-E100 series Network Walkmans. This would have been the little puck designed Walkman.

Yes indeed, the NW-E100 series of players. Looks more like a stopwatch than a dap. No redeeming features what so ever.

I believe the model number is NW-E105, part of the NW-E100 series Network Walkmans. This would have been the little puck designed Walkman.

I also agree.

Edited by Zizone

ya i agree as well. one will actually find the bean better than this series.

oh i think even the CE-P series made by Sony China look better than them.