SONY WALKMAN NW-E010F Violet Pictorial

Rate this topic

Congratulations on the new Walkman, and how do you find the SQ compared with the HD5?

Thank you for your words. :)

I think there's no much differences on SQ except the EQ.E010 has more different EQ to choose.

Sound with the SONY MDR-EX90SL,I think the clear bass in E010 is a bit like the digital bass in HD5 .As for treble clarity and wide stereo image,the E010 wins hd5 because of the EQ"CLEAR STRERO".Otherwise,after I have try my friend's S605,I find that the SQ of e010 is almost the same with NW-S600,and their EQ is also the same.

STAN☆STAN

well its so amazing and sleek looking well have u baught a case for it and does this unit have dust going in problems as previous one and what is the battery duration in super power save mode.and does this unit have even more powerfull fm than nwe005. prefect replacemet for nwe005 when will it be available in usa.

well its so amazing and sleek looking well have u baught a case for it and does this unit have dust going in problems as previous one and what is the battery duration in super power save mode.and does this unit have even more powerfull fm than nwe005. prefect replacemet for nwe005 when will it be available in usa.

Thank you for your reply.

It would have dust going in problems but I won't buy a case for it for the sake of beauty.

I am satisfied with the battery duration of this unit (30h)as well as SQ.And maybe the e010seris is avalible in United States now. :)

no i dont think so it have this problem even nws700 series dont have this problem this problem has been eleminated is it scratch resistant what abt controls are they all on top where is hold located.and i suggest u buy a slilcon case for it to be protecctd do uhave fm in it and how many songs u r able to fit in it.no it is not available in usa uptill now

Edited by cool_rock